View Single Post
Old 12.02.2012, 11:51 AM   #2187
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Honestly, I'm purely neutral in all this but that's nothing more than a foul for me, and maybe a talking to. I'd even go so far as to say that's just a 'proper' defender doing his job against someone who wants it all his own way. Although he probably deserved a yellow eventually. It's hard to defend in terms of the spirit of the game but I do like those defenders who push everything to the limit and sometimes over it - unless they're doing it against the team I support, obviously, and even then I just wish we'd sign them. It's that thing of not liking a cunt until they're 'your' cunt. But I wouldn't even put Piczsek in that category. Like I say, I honestly don't see much wrong in the way he plays, even if he did it against West Ham.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|