View Single Post
Old 12.15.2006, 11:31 PM   #67
EvdWee
100%

EvdWee cold hard suckaEvdWee cold hard suckaEvdWee cold hard suckaEvdWee cold hard suckaEvdWee cold hard suckaEvdWee cold hard suckaEvdWee cold hard suckaEvdWee cold hard suckaEvdWee cold hard suckaEvdWee cold hard suckaEvdWee cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokkeherrie
thanks so much for hoping! they played it! i was so happy when thurston walked over to the other side of the stage to pick up mark's bass for the second time...

setlist was something like this (probably out of order from the 3rd song and onwards):

candle
reena
incinerate
what a waste
mote
do you believe in rapture?
turquoise boy
world looks red
jams run free
rats
pink steam
or
-----
the neutral
shaking hell

so all of rather ripped except for lights out and sleeping around and then candle, mote, world looks red and shaking hell.
i liked them much better than at atp (saturday show), probably also because i was up front this time... and they did shaking hell! finally!
sadly i still don't like rather ripped though and seeing the songs live didn't really change anything to that. but pink steam and jams run free work out pretty well on stage.

dream/aktion unit (flaherty/corsano/yeh/moore/heyner line-up) were pretty great as well, but didn't blew me away like two years ago at atp... probably seeing flaherty/corsano/yeh trio 3 times in the last week (atp/london/rotterdam) took off a bit of the amazingness as well... but i guess i've just been really really spoilt during the past 2 weeks. having said that, whoever decided for that last minute change to switch dream/aktion unit from playing at 2am to midnight is an idiot... because now they were clashing with my cat is an alien and i was really looking forward to seeing them again after their amazing performance at atp.

nnck were terribly awesome once again as well. can't ever see enough of them.

sonic youth stopped 10-15min too early if you compared it to the schedule... i quess thursten had to run to the other stage

but hey, they played mote!!! that rocked...

one last thing: why is the dutch crowd always talking? always? learn to shut the fuck up...
EvdWee is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|