View Single Post
Old 09.21.2015, 07:11 PM   #19069
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i've never seen any wc fields-- i remember you recommended him but haven't had a chance.

hulot's holiday i couldn' stop laughing. from the dog that eats the fish all the way to the end. i like physical/ gag comedy. all kinds of comedy really. only thing i don't like is the overly mean stuff. i remember trying to watch peep show and just feeling "ughhh." too mean. except for "the baddies". hah ha ha ha haha ha. "the baddies". maybe i'll give it a chance again in the future.

Yeah, while Fields could do the visual stuff as well as anybody, it's his dialogue that I love most. And there's a world-weary darkness to him. He was notoriously difficult in real life, not just because of his drinking but his general personality, and that really comes across. So even he might not qualify as 'pure' comedy. I suppose he's the epitome of the angry clown.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|