View Single Post
Old 04.15.2011, 07:40 AM   #4
hiland
children of satan

hiland kicks all y'all's asseshiland kicks all y'all's asseshiland kicks all y'all's asseshiland kicks all y'all's asseshiland kicks all y'all's asseshiland kicks all y'all's asseshiland kicks all y'all's asseshiland kicks all y'all's asseshiland kicks all y'all's asseshiland kicks all y'all's asseshiland kicks all y'all's asses
I was actually wondering if a all of the Ecstatic Peace Library titles are now DOA? Their website doesn't go anywhere beyond a index page now.

OOOfffff. A quick google search gave me this.
We are sorry to announce that "Party With Me Punker" A book of photos taken by Jordan Schwartz & Dave Markey during the We Got Power fanzine days (1981-83) will not be published as previously announced. Esctatic Peace Library is defunct as a company and is no longer in the publishing business. If you have pre-ordered this book you should have received notice that the book will no longer be available, if you have not, we apologize. We are very sorry for any inconvenience but wish to inform you that a new project consisting of the same content is in the works and we will keep you posted of further developments here. Meanwhile you can check out the preview in Vice Magazine.
hiland is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|