View Single Post
Old 08.08.2011, 10:21 PM   #1
E. Noisefield
the end of the ugly

E. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's asses
(uhh... the music.)

Yeah, well, me too. But, what about their music do you like most?

It can be anything. From an answer as simple as "I like the drums the best, Steve rawks!" to something vastly more personal, or complicated, like how the music makes you feel. Be specific.

What I like most about SY is that no matter what mood I'm in, they have a song to go with it. They are so fucking versatile. For a long time, the Pixies were my favorite band. But, you know, as great as the Pixies are, if you are in the mood to say, chill-out, or relax, you're kinda shit out of luck with them.

SY has, at one point or another, done virtually everything that I think is worth doing in music, and their music is such a sprawling, limitless thing that no matter what you want- you can find it there.

Express yourself.
E. Noisefield is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|