View Single Post
Old 12.12.2017, 12:17 PM   #954
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
That was old. Let it go.

---

I'm getting my head around DAMN. Took awhile. Feel, Fear and XXX have fascinated me the most.

"Humble" is my last favorite thing he's done.

I just don't get "Element," although I like the music. It's the lyrics to the chorus that turn me off. They seem pretty dumb, but maybe there's a depth I can't see.

Ok, I’ll trust we’re cool then.

Yeah, Element is weird. I think it’s actually kind of like that semi-asshole Anthony Fantano said. I think it’s a reaction to the “thug” label Geraldo Places on Kendrick. Like, “Oh, so you think I’m a thug? You think I’m more dangerous than gang violence? Then I’ll make a song that’s actually like that.”

I get what you’re saying though. I just think he’s actually just slapping bitch-ass ni**as and making it sound sexy. Y’know?
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|