View Single Post
Old 10.26.2011, 06:32 PM   #94
E. Noisefield
the end of the ugly

E. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's asses
I didn't even know the Vines were still around.

The only "The" band that made any lasting impact was the Stripes, who are now almost as iconic and definitive an 00's band as Radiohead.

The White Stripes were the cure to the disease of rap-metal and old-fart "Beautiful Day" gloss-pop (see: RHCP, U2, Coldplay, Green Day to some extent, Foo Fighters)

The Stripes were one dude with a guitar, and one chick on a kick and snare, and they were heavier than Korn could ever be with, what, like, seven[/i] guitars or whatever the fuck they had?

As for Interpol, I have one word for you............ Liars.

Liars didn't even NEED a "the". Minor players on the big stage, but down below, they were the ones who were keeping post-punk going in the 00's.

Plus Interpol's lyrics have always sucked balls.
E. Noisefield is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|