View Single Post
Old 01.02.2010, 02:01 PM   #9104
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
See Brosnan was maybe my favourite Bond of them all, largely because of his aloof knowingness throughout the whole thing. I suppose it all ultimately comes down to what Bond actually means to a given person. I suppose in that sense, the genius of the Bond franchise is its ability to accomadate so many different interpretations. As such, the fact that some might favour one interpretation over the other becomes ultimately beside the point. Bond endures, regardless.

It was all about product placement when Brosnan was Bond, and the reason he was sacked, which clearly pissed him off, was because he was a cunt.
Keeping It Simple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|