View Single Post
Old 10.01.2009, 08:12 PM   #284
Satan
invito al cielo

Satan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's asses
you're not being helpful at all.

those people are everywhere in the entire city. the lower east side is not a cultural center, new york city is a cultural center. i'm not moving back because it's punk or cool or whatever although it is certainly cooler than my current residence, i'm moving there because i used to live there and i like it. i don't like being surrounded by people with faces full of collagen and botox and plastic tits carrying around pomeranians in their fucking versace handbags taking cabs and car services everywhere. i hate rich people. i like the puerto ricans yelling AY GRINGA at me on the street and the graffiti everywhere and abandoned stores. plus, my dealer's right around the corner.

you can take brooklyn and shove it up your ass.