View Single Post
Old 09.25.2006, 03:05 PM   #49
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by porkmarras
Again,atari,i don't have any problems with anyone.I just knew that you'd do your whole routine and also you are the main culprit on this board for being bitchy and offensive to people when they disagree with you.

Oh really? It seems to me that the majority of the time that you exhibit a very antisocial bent. The mere act of posting so many willy-nilly topics a day is a passive-aggressive slap in the face to this community. And then there's your messages to consider, all fifty a day on average of them. It just so happens that far too many of the posters here are negative creeps as well, so you rarely get called on it.

Furthermore, you wrote this yesterday:
Quote:
Originally Posted by porkmarras
For the record:
I don't actually wind americans up.I did yesterday in the pub but only because this guy was being a jerk to my friend and we put him in his place.I've created this thread only to wind atari up because it's fun and i knew he'd fall for it.

This other post of yours clearly explains that you do have a problem with me just like others have in the past when they have set out on campaigns to fuck with me. It outlines the fact that you deliberately attempted to upset me and then you wrote this to gloat about successfully doing so. So, as anyone can plainly see, I'm not as hellbent on "being bitchy and offensive to people when they disagree" as you attempt to pigeonhole me with your spin control post. I just feel that it's outrageous when people post hateful topics here.

Robert Rauschenberg, Canyon, 1959. Combine on canvas 81 3/4 x 70 x 24 inches.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|