View Single Post
Old 01.10.2007, 10:17 AM   #8
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
that sounds like they're exact same films as he's showing during his performances... in other words it's going to be just like a live performance apart from the fact that you're not watching phil niblock for 60 minutes sitting at his laptop, mouse in his right hand, chin resting in the left hand.

now i know that that was dumb criticism coming from someone who's seen him twice last year, but who both times really went for other artists who were on the same bill... because of course it's about the sounds, the drones, etc, etc, but i'm just saying that the physical appearance of him (the live setting) didn't add much to the experience for me. if they had just played (G2 44+/X2) on a nice surround sound system while playing his movies i would've been just as happy.
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|