View Single Post
Old 03.11.2010, 12:15 PM   #18
radarmaker
the end of the ugly

radarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortte Jousimo
The keeper of the discography page wasnīt sure, did european original version have orange vinyls or not, I think it didnīt.

No, all versions other than the Aussie one are black.
Off the top of my head, the only official coloured SY LPs are the pink SST Evol & purple SST Sister (both very hard to find), the orange Aussie Dirty & both the Euro & US pressings of EJST&NS (blue).
As you've probably seen, there's a lot of coloured copies of EVOL & Goo on eBay these days, but they're all bootlegs (didn't stop me paying way over the odds when they first appeared though )

If you haven't already seen it, the Discog additions thread has other bits & pieces that may not have made their way onto the site yet as well.
radarmaker is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|