View Single Post
Old 02.14.2010, 05:06 AM   #3
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
What are your plans for the rest of 2006?
There are collaborations just started with Maor Appelbaum, Matteo/ Hue Uggeri, Claudio Rocchetti, Crìa Cuervos,
Saverio Evangelista of Esplendor Geometrico, Emanuela de Angelis, Land Use, Craig Hilton, etc.; concerning my solo projects, there are enough projects ready for the next autumn. So, I'm very very busy but I don't complain because to stay active is the best thing to do against modern boredom, the dangerous root of all the misdeeds and the injustices.

In your opinion, what is the most important historical event that happened during your life so far?
The most historical event is very close to come... Please read the liner notes of the "603... Annus Mundi" freeload album.

Do you consider yourself an artist working only for his own good or do you try to push and encourage other artists/bands/projects as well?
I prefer the second option, but being so imperfect I'm not able to do it completely... sorry.

Are you familiar with any Israeli noise/drone/industrial artists?
I know only my friend Maor Appelbaum and the people at Tophet Prophet label. That's all.

Final words?
I don't want to become popular or acclaimed, but I'd like to awaken the sleeping consciences. Then I'll come back to my enlightened subterraneans...

Thank you.
Thank you very much for your time and effort in doing the interview

Ofer Vayner
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|