View Single Post
Old 11.12.2007, 07:48 PM   #17
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by k-krack
...using vocal melodies doesn't someone make you unoriginal. It just means you like using/making fucking vocal melodies and harmonies. So what?

And atari... thanks for the wiki-history lesson, man...
On the contrary, it's applied knowledge that I routinely and without question demonstrate. And my applied knowledge is supplemented with direct, empirical knowledge from when I lived in Athens for eleven years between 1989 and 2000.
And anyone other than a simpleton should know the difference between insight and regurgitated information, so your barb is not well-received. Please note that your post classifies yourself as either (a) someone with no ideas at all, (b) a misinformed person with no sense of history, (c) a jealous person who is insecure in their ignorance, (d) an attacker proposing a petty character-assassination argument due to past incidents with myself, or (e) all of the above.
Personally, I'm going with '(e).'
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|