View Single Post
Old 03.08.2007, 10:30 AM   #55
scott v
expwy. to yr skull

scott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
you're saying that because they influenced by other stuff (stuff i've heard/got) that they aren't as good as i think they are?

By your logic music can only get worse as time goes by.

oh no i reread my post and i can see how it can easily be interpreted as such... anyways some of the roots of what NNCK are doing lies within the LAFMS/Smegma/Doo-Dooettes thats all i'm saying, and its great that the tradition of experimentation and exploring "sound" is continuing in an intelligent and ingenuine fashion within groups like NNCK!!! so don't miss out on what LAFMS and associated groupings were doing back in the day.

btw Smegma's Glamour Girl is quite great to my ears, though i think it didn't hit me into about halfway thru the last track, and Pigs for Lepers is just as good in a totally diffrent level... it just make's me want to obtain that LAFMS 10cd boxset more and more, but i can't get myself to fork over $100 to do it (though its a good price for a boxset that size).

anyways do a search on www.mutant-sounds.blogspot.com and www.thethingonthedoorstep.blogspot.com on "LAFMS" and "Smegma" and you find some of what i'm talking about. plus those two blogs have some of the mos tinteresting and rare "out" music that is near impossible or very expensive to obtain.
scott v is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|