View Single Post
Old 03.07.2015, 02:33 AM   #251
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Also, "not the Kim she used to be?" (A) seems like more or less the same kim too me aside from (b)the obvious trauma a divorce brings to any person or situation.. again though like i mentioned im not interested in this or any SY related bio book, i like to know them through their art, their shows, and the real life conversations ive been blessed to have with members of the band and even their children. It was a privilege to meet Lee's son, i loved chatting with Kim, Steve is one of the coolest "people in a band" ive ever talked to and i've been in a few bands myself! Fuck this book.. i ain't hatin on kim for writing it but this thread in particular all the more validated why id never read it

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|