View Single Post
Old 05.05.2010, 03:45 PM   #136
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
Right, sorry - I worked for 2 months as a labourer, moving bricks around. I did 3 months of factory work. I've worked in bars, on and off, for many years (up until a few years ago). I've done 3 months of door-to-door salesman work. I've lived off of temporary work for over 3 years. What's your point? People should do shit jobs? I've done shit jobs. They were shit. I've done better-paid jobs. They were also shit.

Now that I've said that I've had shit jobs, I still think your point is patronising. Moreso because you're assuming I'm someone who's floated about like some foppish dilettante.

read my post above, non-pbradders. i was answering as if you were him. i know you've slept in flea-ridden couches.

my point was that living off shit jobs really cramps your philosophy work, you foppish dilettante.

unless you live in a barrel and alexander offers you anything you want. good luck with that.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|