View Single Post
Old 06.11.2006, 12:28 PM   #4
fuctimwavinmadik
little trouble girl

fuctimwavinmadik kicks all y'all's assesfuctimwavinmadik kicks all y'all's assesfuctimwavinmadik kicks all y'all's assesfuctimwavinmadik kicks all y'all's assesfuctimwavinmadik kicks all y'all's assesfuctimwavinmadik kicks all y'all's assesfuctimwavinmadik kicks all y'all's assesfuctimwavinmadik kicks all y'all's assesfuctimwavinmadik kicks all y'all's assesfuctimwavinmadik kicks all y'all's assesfuctimwavinmadik kicks all y'all's asses
ok ill post my hints, to encourage ( i think)

1stone
* john lennon - oh yoko
* then a rocksteady tune
* then this recognizable tune that says something like because there's something in the air, we have got to getit together now...
* then this brazilian girl
* then this guy that sings like paul simon, like lennon, like nick drake on an on
* then it's the minute 19:04 of the set and it's this absolutely awesome japanese track that goes like a pop tune with a female/male duet with a jangly geetar plus trumpets in the end that totally blow the whole vibe of the selection so far, damn, this tracks so great!
* well, hell, it's all a lie the next track it's the best one til this part, fuck,
it begins with a voice that recalls stuart murdoch, surely the guy from belle & sebastian is ripping the hell out of the guy in this tune but well, arrangements in the beginning ala arthur lee's love, fuking great song
* then it's this tune that goes by a singer pretty much stevie wonderised but yeh its a hell of a good song, the guy repeats my cheree amour and the shit goes soul jazz all the way
well thats it for now
fuctimwavinmadik is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|