View Single Post
Old 02.24.2019, 05:52 PM   #2446
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
you just called me sway? ATTACKED BY COMMENTS!

i’m calling your employer

and seriously (while i find the number), i’m an old-school liberal who believes in fair trials.

lynchings... remind me of old southern democrats who used the n-word to trump up charges

https://www.bet.com/news/national/20...f-rape-ro.html

Yeah, it’s a Kanye referenda. “You ain’t got the aaaanswers, Sway, you ain’t got the aanswers!”

Anyway, I’m an old school liberal too, and I’m not big on this whole lives being ruined by a single unconfirmed word thing that’s going on in the world. Doxxing and so on. Don’t like it, not comfortable with it.

But this is several woman saying they were harassed by a man at unrelated places and times, and the man resigned from the show.

I don’t know if he did anything, but it certainly appears that way. If he didn’t, he should sue for defamation or whatever.

I’m really not down with the public trial stuff, but I’m also not OK with just ignoring allegations when they pop up in numbers and go undisputed.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|