View Single Post
Old 06.05.2011, 06:20 PM   #34
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Thank you, DDD, excellent post -- not just because you agree with me, mind you. I am glad someone recognizes that I try to be relaistic and fair and see all sides, I don't have one "side", and I've disagreed with my best friends on here as much as agreeing with my least-best-friends. I'm not perfect, I'm the first person to criticize myself, and I'm very fucking hard on myself... but I try. I try to do the right thing. I wish more people would aspire to at least TRY.

Ultimately, Joe can say whatever he wants, he's proven he doesn't want to talk about anything serious, and that's probably why most people don't take him seriously. The sad thing is, I defend him more than anyone else on here, and see his side of things and don't have anything against him, but he still responded with "kill [yourself] already." It doesn't change how I feel, I have a long history of respecting people and their opinions and what they want out of life and their point of view and how they live even if it doesn't agree with mine, and then still being insulted for it. I know he was just fucking around and "having fun", but we are genuinely trying to have thought provoking interesting convos on this thread. See, that's why I never shoot down people's opinions, even if I completely disagree with them initially: sometimes, if we really listen, we might just learn something. My mind has been changed by other people often. I prefer to listen than to speak, though I speak a lot of course.

Like I said: Oh well. No biggy. Joe's fine. That message was a little much for me but it happens.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|