View Single Post
Old 12.08.2006, 03:20 AM   #25
alteredcourse
expwy. to yr skull

alteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's asses
when i worked as a package receiver ups would not only have a lot of bashed up packages, but the drivers themselves would non-chalantly stroll in and dump it . when i'd probe the problem on the spot i would just get a shrug and a bored grin as they strolled back out . i also dated a ups driver for a couple months and he'd boast about the $35/hr he was making on top of taking holidays whenver he fuckin wanted .

however, despite all this , assumingly because of the negative attitudes and spoiledness of the workers in general, he was constantly stressed the fuck out about the job , being harassed by co-workers and putting up with all the strife from the many package receievers receiving bashed up packages .
alteredcourse is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|