View Single Post
Old 03.01.2009, 02:03 AM   #2
dntrecords
children of satan

dntrecords kicks all y'all's assesdntrecords kicks all y'all's assesdntrecords kicks all y'all's assesdntrecords kicks all y'all's assesdntrecords kicks all y'all's assesdntrecords kicks all y'all's assesdntrecords kicks all y'all's assesdntrecords kicks all y'all's assesdntrecords kicks all y'all's assesdntrecords kicks all y'all's assesdntrecords kicks all y'all's asses
should blogs count? anyway,

z-gun rules
arthur rules, too bad it seems to be over again
the wire is pretty cool but most of it is bullshit

--

I'm not trying to plug myself or anything, but it's relevant since you're talking about music publications, I'm starting one myself, called Electric Annihilation. first issue is almost complete. interviews with: thurston moore, henry rollins, emeralds, sun araw, nomen dubium, wet hair, and others. scene reports, and other writings. absolutely no reviews..those are bullshit anyway usually. it's over-sized newsprint, all tabloid style, in the vein of old 70s/80s punk/hc fanzines like search & destroy, forced exposure, matter, flipside, etc. printing of 1,000 copies b&w

the interview with thurston was amazing, lasted for about 45 minutes. such a nice guy
dntrecords is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|