Thread: Christmas
View Single Post
Old 12.24.2014, 11:33 AM   #39
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Tonight my daughter is singing at our Christmas Eve Candlelight service. When it's over, my mom, in-laws and some family friends are coming to our house for gumbo and crawfish pistolettes.

Tomorrow morning will be our first Christmas with just my wife, daughter and I. Tomorrow for lunch, the three of us are headed to my brother's (30 minutes away) for Christmas with my mom's side of the family. Tomorrow night back at our house is Christmas with the big girls and my wife's side of the family......then I go to work.

Saturday is Christmas with my dad's side of the family and also the start of me having eight days off.

damn, that sounds nice!

enjoy & best wishes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
SO - what Christmas plans do you have????

i'll stay home in peace awaiting the crucifixion

ha ha, but seriously, hm, our plan is to stay away from everyone else's plans, have a few drinks, make a fire like every day around here, watch some non-christmas movies (polanski's "repulsion"), eat non-christmas food (maybe make a pizza?), listen to non-christmas music and definitely not freeze. maybe i'll install some gutters.

it's a really enjoyable time when everyone is away cancelling each other out.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|