View Single Post
Old 05.01.2007, 10:53 PM   #13
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
13. what happened to twelve?

and furthermore,

i love devo and what i say is that the people who should love them already love them and the ones who wouldn't "get it" aren't listening to them so that makes them farly appreciated and i love talking heads up until remain in light; i said they were overappreciated because after ril they just simply suck, bland awful overproduced radio drivel for the eighties, burning down the house and all the other hits sound so dated it hurts....come to think of it, early talking heads are a bit underappreciated and later talking heads is massively over appreciated, so like i said with alice cooper, yes and no.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|