View Single Post
Old 05.18.2010, 03:25 AM   #1152
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrome noise tape
should i burn my Zorn albuns ?? he's dead anyway.

nice song. (for when a scissor tour in europe?)

haha thanks man! The recording of the new album has been a bitch because I purposely write songs that are too complex to play. Haha. I'll def. send you the new album when it's finished, though.

A tour in Europe? Haha. If there was enough demand, sure. Right now, the band is just me with a detuned guitar and a trumpet, with a laptop for the drum beats and some of the electronic samples. I play every single instrument again, something I haven't done for a few albums, and it feels nice. The band at one point had 30 (!) members, and we played a few shows like that, which were just insane and ridiculous, 3 drummers, tons of bassists, tons of guitarists, just make this huge sound. No clips of that stuff, have a "Soundboard" recording of one of the shows there. There's a clip of one of the shows with the 18 members here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nflox-rM9mI

as you could expect, it's an unholy noise mess.

It feels nice to be by myself again, and I think one day I might even take this band more seriously and tour a bit more. Robe. also is just me and Kyle again, after having collaborated with tons of people over the years. It's good to simplify.

Thanks again for the support!

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|