View Single Post
Old 06.02.2008, 04:37 PM   #2085
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
I thought it was a flawed movie. I HATED the stupid mood crushing idiocy of the sounds and edits everytime they did a flashback. it made me NOT CARE about these loser people.
thenm, when I got sucked back in, another STUPID fucking flashback effect.

yeah, perhaps gimmicky, perhaps a way to tell the audience "hey, we're jumping in time" here-- while i noticed it, it didn't bug me. sort of like spinning a record-- i didn't mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fugazifan
i didnt like before the devil.... but marissa tomei is a godess. shes probaby in her mid 40s and still has some of the nicest tits ive seen...

doesn't she? her nipples were most defiantly pointing UP. but aside from that, she's beautiful and and excellent actress.

im happy i got to see this movie at last. when it came out i went to the movies and this filthy geezer was snorting and eating his own boogers at a very loud volume. i shushed him to no end, he kept eating phlegm. so we walked out, got our money back & went to see no country for old men-- turned out great! but anyway, time for revenge, i loved this flick.

the actors are good! come on-- recognize. good plot too, good everything-- what's not to like? (well there is cheeto's rejection of the cutting style, but besides that?).
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|