View Single Post
Old 06.03.2010, 05:18 PM   #91
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
'
thats the route I went, I'm an orthodox proselyte, because I was sick of all the individualism in interpreting Christianity. I needed some kind of theological common ground and a common tradition/worship method which could be mutually shared, not argued about..

im a little jealous of you in the sense that you find comfort in that and i live in a desolate universe. comfort is nice. i am unfortunately incapable of joining any group for any significant length of time, and being a man of little faith compounds the problem. but good for you-- really, no irony. i suppose i can see a relation between your religious practice and those reviews you got today. still, i would not leave my desolate universe for anything else-- my favorite character in "the seventh seal" is not the knight, but the esquire.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|