View Single Post
Old 06.25.2015, 03:08 PM   #21
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
oh wait, that is YOUR account you posted? Post a link to THAT guy's twitter, I will troll battle him for ya

The actual guy isn't on Twitter. I wonder if he's aware of this parody account yet?

By the way, satirizing a public figure: a-okay
Telling someone to kill themselves: actionable

But I'll let it go. Because I'm better than him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
that can very quickly degenerate into a "talk radio" situation. remember that movie, with bogosian/gagosian/whatsisname?
*blam*

Good movie, but here's what's actually going on.

Andy Kindler, a very funny comic, posted a simple "Hurray" in regards to today's SCOTUS ruling.

"I" wrote: Libtard. Go move to Cuba.

He wrote back: You move first with your 3 followers. Start a commune or a badminton league.

Gold!

And when I call in, it's like when Bart pranks Moe. Bart's calls aren't all that funny, but Moe's reaction is. This guy goes off on me after he's hung up, and it's some insane, funny shit. He's furious and I'm laughing like crazy. I'll put together a compilation.

(This is sort of nuts. I have work to do.)
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|