View Single Post
Old 03.08.2017, 04:30 PM   #164
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
sev, I did the same thing 10 years ago haha.

And now Pfork has actually run a news story about... how they are going to review Notorious BIG's albums soon. Who cares? I mean... spoiler: they're going to give Ready To Die a 10. Wow. I can't wait to read that review of an album that I read reviews of in 1994 and rushed out to buy and listened to and formed opinions of then. I mean, a feature that maybe chronicles his discography? Ok, cool. But reviews of his major work? How safe is that? It's boring. It's unnecessary.

But even weirder is why this is some big announcement. I mean, every Sunday they run a review of some old classic album (that really doesn't need to be reviewed again). Strange.