View Single Post
Old 03.21.2006, 03:19 PM   #2
johnnywinternoshow
the end of the ugly

johnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's asses
when i went last summer i liked bleeker bobs (on bleeker street), Bleecker St. Records (also on bleeker) Kim's (bleeker too, as well as other locations around the city), the virgin megastore in times squre was always too busy but was open til 2am or something rediculous and has a cinema inside it, good for when nothing else is open

This is reminding me of when homer simpson asks hank scorpio about hammocks

Homer: Sir, I need to know where I can get some business hammocks.
Hank Scorpio: Hammocks? My goodness, what an idea. Why didn't I think of that? Hammocks! Homer, there's four places. There's the Hammock Hut, that's on third. There's Hammocks-R-Us, that's on third too. You got Put-Your-Butt-There? That's on third. Swing Low, Sweet Chariot... Matter of fact, they're all in the same complex; it's the hammock complex on third.
Homer: Oh, the hammock district
johnnywinternoshow is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|