View Single Post
Old 12.28.2017, 08:54 PM   #21936
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
oh yeah vol 2 i forgot to type or something— all of my spelling and typing is fucked in that post.

i don’t give a shit about the source material which i’ll never know, just the movie itself as a movie

i don’t remember a baron zemo. maybe i didn’t notice.

the funny parts were funny! lots of humor.

the sentimental parts were uffffff spelled out for the morons and repeated over & over and hammered over everyone’s heads until they bled.

i guess they’re trying to get through to the deepest morons, or squeeze tears as violent as laughs, or give people their money’s worth or something, but seriously a tighter edit would have been tons of fun regardless of how they came up with this shit. make it a double feature instead of a long drag.

the opening credit sequence with the music and all the crazy camera action was particularly fun to watch. and zoe zoe zoe even greenfaced she’s so hot. and the jokes were good! the sentimental stuff was poorly done though. poorly poorly poorly. but poorly.

anyway enough of that nonsense lol. but yeah the action as action was really good i thought. visually.

now on a break from watching FOOD INC. heavy shit, some of that.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|