View Single Post
Old 04.27.2014, 02:32 AM   #18013
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

MellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dead_battery
sexy confident woman? - shes a sociopathic alien that eats men, she actually seems to come to some realization that this is wrong or at least upsetting for her, then runs away and is raped and killed, precisely at the moment she's trying to avoid killing more men.

wtf are you on about melvin?

The usual stuff.

More serious answer: I really didn't get that at all - funnily enough, I've had this argument elsewhere at the other place, and someone said (accurately) that this is a real Marmite film. As much as I appreciate other people liking this one, I simply can't work up the enthusiasm to have to sit through it again to give it another go. And the sci-fi element could have been much better put across, too, I feel.