View Single Post
Old 06.17.2006, 12:26 AM   #81
Amaranth
bad moon rising

Amaranth has much to be proud ofAmaranth has much to be proud ofAmaranth has much to be proud ofAmaranth has much to be proud ofAmaranth has much to be proud ofAmaranth has much to be proud ofAmaranth has much to be proud ofAmaranth has much to be proud of
I think that Rather Ripped is excellent!!!!! I got it on the 13th and was pleased that I waited. I began listening to this gem on the drive home and was impressed. This album is not shabby. There sure are a lot of haters here on this Sonic Youth site. Sonic Youth is not making the same album over and over again. For a band that has been around for like 28 years I think thats pretty fucking respectable. I am pretty sure those who hate Rather Ripped so, are simply discruntled and just want something to bitch about, and why bitching about one of the greatest bands that you are supposedly fans of (this being a fan site) there are some extreemly harsh opinions. Ofcorse everyone is entitled to their own opinions, and damnit!, this album is very good!!!
Amaranth is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|