View Single Post
Old 05.12.2008, 05:02 PM   #14
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
"the lust of humanity" is a gift from nature, son.

sure it didn't make us perfect, but it made us survive. like everything, it has consequences. some shitty ones like you point out. but don't throw the baby with the bathwater.

for an interesting look at sex and the human species read the classic "the naked ape" by desmond morris-- it's some kind of 70's book that created a controversy in its day.

but anyway yes, horniness makes us do crazy things, and things get nasty.

my answer to the prostitution problem: legalize it, regulate it, tax it. cut the pimps out of the equation. though some people have serious psychological problems and there's no way around that.

I never said anything about throwing out the baby with the bathwater in regards to lust, I said to curb it [2.anything that restrains or controls; a restraint; check. 3.an enclosing framework or border.]

and really, I was only half promoting such a thing, as I side before, the title was an attention grabbing device, the substance of the posts is an awareness of the subhuman bondage of sexual slavery, and hopes that as more people become conscious, their shift of intention might help as it did in the days of abolition. we have already dealt with this problem before, there already is an existing template to rework.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|