View Single Post
Old 08.29.2006, 09:24 AM   #46
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by wax
im not saying hes innocent. but thinking about it, theres alot of other things that could have happned. or maybe the guy is guilty and he did it and he should be punished, strung up, whatever.
having known more than just that one guy in that situation because of nothing more than a rumour, i always ask that question first. and i was a bit disturbed that nobody else did.

Look, I would have written the same thing you did (because I believe in innocence before being proved guilty) save the overwhelmingly likely fact that he attempted to flee & punched someone in the process.
CHOUT knows the person better than I ever will, he made the post, & while the police blotter is often riddled with inaccuracies (I've experienced this personally), I doubt the police blotter would make up events like that he punched an employee trying to stop him. Assault & fleeing the scene usually equals gulit, at least on the planet in which I live. When the lecher goes to court then he can have the slate wiped clean temporarily & his gulit will most likely be proven.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|