View Single Post
Old 11.23.2010, 07:59 PM   #8
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by finding nobody
Did anyone dig the last Ghost album? I only heard a bit of it, I don't think I was into the sound he was going for with that album. This doesnt change the fact that he is one of my favorite clansmen. and he's one of my favorite rappers..
If I'm able to buy this, I definitely will.

I wrote a lot about it last year... he's pretty much my favorite rapper, so I bought it release day of course.

Pretty much -- it's not a great album. It goes for an R&B sound and all. BUT I think it's amazing becuz he had the balls to make it. And it's R&B like only Ghost would do. Super dirty and ridiculous. It's a really interesting album. Not nearly as bad as people made it out to be. Just not varied enough to be great. At any rate, if you "get" Ghost, then you should hear it to hear it. It's really something. haha.