View Single Post
Old 02.20.2008, 04:10 PM   #35
screamingskull
invito al cielo

screamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Youth 37
He was at the time. (A junkie of course). But, after Jeremy died he pretty much became straight edge. I don't even think he drinks caffeinated things anymore. But, he still is extremely thin. It's kinda sad when you look at it, because before Jeremy's death Omar was just as heavy of a user as him, so much so he'd become a recluse and developed a stutter.

PS. Nice sig pic btw screamingskull

wow thats sad (the recluse, stutter thing) but he's fine now! i saw him and Cedric being interviewed last month and they both looked the healthiest i have ever seen them
it's hard to imagine Jim Ward, who is from what i have read and seen of him, pretty clean cut being in a band with Omar & Cedric for such along time.
screamingskull is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|