View Single Post
Old 12.15.2018, 10:55 AM   #831
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by louder
TheNeedleDrop talks about Kanye's tweets: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZHE1T_lUkw

He basically finds Kanye a hypocrite. I'm inbetween.. I think that he made some good points but empathized with Drake a little too hard when both sides were at fault and can be criticized.

Well, I think it’s all dumb as fuck, but I’m not going to side with Drake about it. Drake — the very dweeb who wore a *snakeskin vest* and said it was “made out of (Kanye)” — holy shit that was dumb.... especially because Drake was mad that Kanye “leaked” info about his stupid kid, when it was really 40 and his girl or whatever. Drake never apologized for that. And even if he was right and Kanye HAD BEEEN responsible, wearing a dumbass snakeskin vest and making a stupid joke like that... ugh. Warranted an apology anyway.

But Kanye’s mad that Travis *deigned* to allow someone to rep Nike on a record

Well, Kanye, Travis doesn’t actually work for you no matter responsible you are for his career taking off. Travis is under no obligation to rep Adidas, and it’s fucking ASININE that *that’s* what Kanye’s pissed off about.

Fucking asinine.

But Rob’s over here — STILL — acting like Kanye West is musically meaningless, and that’s just the dumbest goddamn thing I’ve ever heard. It’s so wrong and so bloody stupid.

Call him a jackass all you want (he is one), give him tons of shit for the Trump fiasco or for supporting XXX (he deserves shit), but don’t ACT LIKE HE AIN’T HAVE A BELT IN TWO CLASSES.

Jesus fucking Christ.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|