View Single Post
Old 02.20.2018, 08:29 AM   #22127
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
What I like about the DC animated films is they mostly stick to actual comic storylines. The WW one was great for instance. I personally like New Frontier. First Flight made Hal Jordan cool to me etc.

Though our tastes clearly part ways sev as I thought Gotham Knight was meh.

Gotham Knight was at least half meh for sure, but I enjoyed the different animation styles. That’s my main beef, if you couldn’t tell.

Also, sticking to the comics is tricky. Yes, they usually adapt directly from the comics (not always a good thing, btw), but they change a LOT. See Flashpoint, Killing Joke, etc.

Now what’s a I really want is for them to make an R-rated Knightfall adaptation. The main arc, with Bane breaking Batman, Azrael stepping in and whooping Bane, and Bats coming back and whooping on Azrael. But mostly Bruce’s slow descent into madness followed by his shit getting smashed.

That would be cool. For a ‘90s guy like moi.
Also a Death of Superman one. Maybe. Actually naw that would be sad.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|