Thread: Crappy gaydar
View Single Post
Old 03.26.2019, 09:58 PM   #32
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

choc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Eugene Felikson
what the hell are you even searching, claire? these threads are from like the nethervoid lmfao
Usually, I have a look to see what threads all of the bots are currently trawling. This one was just an observation I'd made, so I searched "gaydar" to see what my options were.

Quote:
Originally Posted by d.sound
I'm a trans woman so people will ask "are you gay?"
The answer is
No, but yes, but no
hyperqueer

Quote:
Originally Posted by d.sound
Homophobia is so funny. Why do men freak out?
Not when you're the victim, unfortunately. It's fun to laugh from the outside though.

Maybe because our stupid society only praises hypermasculinity and all sorts of things like this, and so being considered gay is terrible to all your insecure men. (And I'm turning into one of those 'identity politics' people that Symbols is always complaining about, oops...)
Making myself up as I go along. Check out my music-themed blog, 79:57.
choc e-Claire is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|