View Single Post
Old 10.23.2014, 05:06 PM   #12
Drjohnrock
children of satan

Drjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
whether I like or not like is no issue. Just wondering. Have you experienced something like that before?

a choosy beggar is a new one to me.

I have offered food to homeless before just to be turned down because they "didn't eat Mexican food." or whatever, and I can accept that, but if you are asking for help, unless "satan" himself is the one offering, should you not accept it? Just curious.

I felt bad because the dude looked like he could really use some money or warm food or something of the sort.

That guy doesn't sound like any panhandler I have run into--and I've encountered a lot of them. The dude was likely just off his rocker. Hope he gets some type of help in that regard.

As for offering food to the homeless, they usually won't take it because what they really want is money for their drug and/or alcohol addiction. I never give them anything. I wouldn't feel good about feeding someone else's misery. In probably 99.9999% of these cases, these are streetwise people who know damn good and well where the soup kitchens are to get free food.

I know, I know, " you uncaring, right wing Mitt Romney-type blah blah blah."
Drjohnrock is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|