View Single Post
Old 09.13.2010, 12:55 PM   #13
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
I've watched a video of Jeff Beck and Jimmy Page playing together, recently, which was great. Even though I'm not a particular fan of either, when I practice I'd rather listen to people who give an air of knowing what they're doing, rather than in your face weird, or too noisy guitarists. Another rule I set for myself is trying to stay away as much as I can from the ''SY school of guitar-playing'', at least when it comes to this instrument, not because I have major problems with it, of course, just because I strive to be influenced by it from afar. Besides, I really enjoy quite a bit of prog, viruoso-psych, and more popular old rock to start with.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|