Thread: von sudenfed
View Single Post
Old 05.09.2007, 04:29 PM   #8
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iain
I heard the track on the Wire cd as well and it sort of washed over me a bit.

On that note, does anyone think that those Wire cover cds always seem to cover the same sort of thing? Something I can't quite put my finger on but they do seem to concentrate on 'nice' electronica-ish things. They usually wash over me and I wish that they would grab my attention more often.

I find this. I also find that if one leaves it a year or two and then listens to loads of Wire compilations in a day, it's much better.

Haven't heard the Von Sudenfed thing yet as my Wire freebie jobby was left in a house that isn't this one, where I live. I'm sure it's good, I'll probably end up buying the album on spec (such is my impulsive nature).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|