View Single Post
Old 02.15.2007, 08:34 PM   #22
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
But in all seriousness, i have a fairly standard indie rock taste i think. I Like The Fall and Can and Swans, and i like Big Black, Anti-pop consortium, 65daysofstatic and Godspeed You black emperor, but i think thats the limit of my weird tastes at the minute. Ive never met another person who knows who Swans or The Fall or Can are.
But i tried to listen to Nurse with wound (as introduced to me by this forum) and its just too much for me. Although i suspect it might make sense to me one day.
I still think Dinosaur Jr are overrated beyond belief. I dont like to think that Teenage Riot is about J Mascis, he just seems like a tosser.
the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|