View Single Post
Old 10.07.2016, 05:40 PM   #1086
ilduclo
invito al cielo

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/07/politi...p-women-vulgar

"I moved on her and I failed. I'll admit it," Trump says in the newly-released audio. "I did try and fuck her. She was married."
"I moved on her like a bitch, but I couldn't get there. And she was married," Trump adds, after saying he took the woman -- who is identified only by her first name -- out furniture shopping.
"Then all of a sudden I see her, she's now got the big phony tits and everything. She's totally changed her look," Trump says of the woman.
The conversation took place as Trump arrived in a tour bus on the set of "Days of Our Lives," the soap opera where he was set to make a cameo appearance.
Before Trump stepped off the bus, he and Bush appear to see an actress from the soap opera who greets Trump and Bush.
"Whoa!" Trump says. "I've gotta use some tic tacs, just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful -- I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait."
"And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything ... Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything," Trump says.
"Whatever you want," says another voice.
ilduclo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|