View Single Post
Old 10.07.2016, 05:14 PM   #1084
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Schunk
That may be so, but their tactics seem to be self-isolating, such as banning white marchers from their demonstrations in the grounds that they "don't need white saviors", and accosting white people at private events such as family meals in restaurants. And as far as organizing around the one issue of cop violence against Blacks, why did they recently endorse the movement to boycott, divest and sanction the Sate of Israel?

A version of BLM has emerged in the UK that has white members. Some of them were recently arrested after protesting at an airport in London on the grounds that "global warming is racist". That may or may not be true but personally, if I was a black person living in London right now, I could come up with plenty of things that're more racist than a depleted o-zone layer. But then I think Black lives actually matter far less to BLM-UK than their name suggests. Otherwise they'd do more to tackle actual issues that're really affecting them. Needless to say not one of those protesting at the airport was actually black.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|