View Single Post
Old 09.01.2007, 10:07 AM   #7
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
The start was amazing but i think there was a bit of a lull from The Sprawl through Cross the Breeze, but then from Erics Trip to the end was really good.

Definitlely agree about Kim not seeming as into it as Lee and Thurston were, but the encore was really good, especially Jams Run Free, everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves. Think they could have stuck Schizophrenia in the middle of the Rather Ripped songs and finished on Pink Steam rather than coming out again, Schizophrenia wasnt played with much gusto (possibly due to the fact theyd already played for an hour and a half).
Overall though, delighted i went. Best songs were Teenage Riot, Erics Trip, Hey Joni, Total trash and Trilogy, then Jams Run Free. This was my first gig so i hope i get to see them do a "normal" show soon.

Oh yeah, and ive never really appreciated how good Steve Shelley is, how he kept that pace up ill never know (how old is he????!?!?)
the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|