View Single Post
Old 03.04.2016, 02:35 PM   #136
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
This is why smart men keep their their dicks in their pants. Whatever is the truth, sounds to me like could have been prevented by keeping the working relationship professional. Keep sex out of professional relationship or friendships.

We also shouldn't be quick to condemn anyone in this, whether her or him
We don't know. What we do know is there is a fair accusation worth investigating.

Quote:
Gira admitted to sex. If she is lying, keeping his dick in his pants would have solved the problem. However, if she is not? Hence why the accusations are fair. After all, consenting adults have sex everyday, are having consenting sex right now, without any such rape accusations. So that any accusations are made at all to a degree warrants fair suspicion. Innocent until proven guilty doesn't negate reasonable suspicion either.

Quote:
The wife has yet to put forward any of these proofs she mentioned aside from an emotionally driven red herring falacy that because her own experience with sexual assault was more violent in nature that somehow what might have happened in this instance was not rape.

Further all you have doneis attack the character of the accuser and taken sides with the accused based entirely on the accused own testimony. And by the way, notice how the accused already changed his story once.

The point remains valid, that there even is an accusation in the first place warrants the suspicion. The accused hasn't put anything more convincing than the accuser has so far which again makes this a fair question.

Quote:
Nothing in this disproves Larkin accusations, indeed i find this "defense" that my wife seems to have been more traumatized by her experience than Larkin to be a terrible emotive red herring fallacy. Either they have proof or they don't but so far they haven't put anything convincing only distractions

Quote:
Whether its weird or not doesn't negate it could be real.

Quote:
Dude its cut and dry and the two or more people involved in the sexual act know EXACTLY what it is. Stop tap dancing, its fine if you want to wait to reserve judgement BUT don't kid yourself like rape is something subjective to define.

Quote:
So your shit smelling foot has come out of your ass and is now circling back to put said shit back into your mouth?

You're nihilistic whit is usually funny but in this instance its just pathetic.

Again NO ONE IS SAYING GIRA IS GUILTY BUT FRANKLY YOU'RE BEING AN ASSHOLE FOR ENTIRELY DISMISSING HER ACCUSATION. Indeed you're gonna feel like Hitler if Gira comes out and some time and confess (not saying he will but if he does?)

Quote:
Dude its cut and dry and the two or more people involved in the sexual act know EXACTLY what it is. Stop tap dancing, its fine if you want to wait to reserve judgement BUT don't kid yourself like rape is something subjective to define.

Quote:
Who has what guilty conscience here? Just because i think the accusations are fair doesn't necessarily mean i think they are true. Again, you're not thinking before you speak.

Quote:
I HAVEN'T TAKEN ANYONE'S SIDE BUT TO AUTOMATICALLY DISMISS THE ACCUSATIONS IS TO SIDE WITH THE ACCUSED.

Quote:
What evidence exactly? We haven't been provided ANY evidence at all. We're not on a jury, this isn't a trial, and no one here has said, "oh Gira did it for sure."

HOWEVER you have insensitively condemned the accuser equally without any kind of evidence and then flippantly dismissed the entire thing as a publicity stunt.

Innocent until proven guilt DOESN'T MEAN suspicion of guilt isn't sometimes warranted by the very nature of being accused

Quote:
Backtracking how? I have said the same thing consistently on this entire thread better go back and reread my posts if you think otherwise

so where again did I say Gira was guilty exactly?

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|