View Single Post
Old 04.17.2014, 05:51 PM   #14
keep poppin pimples
expwy. to yr skull

keep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asses
interesting posts in this thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
neither do i, and i meet tons of normals. i hate the normals! they are vectors of communicable stupidity.

gimme a good eccentric any day instead. even with all their neuroses.

BUT the good eccentrics really hide-- they don't advertise their condition with flashy piercings or special clothing that scream "luk at meeee". instead they cloak themselves in normal signifiers, so as not to get lynched by mobs. kinda like the stealth bomber. eccentricity is a tough gig.

anyway i'm sorry for your situation. i don't know where you live so i cannot recommend.

i use the term normal to mean simply somebody who doesn't go around looking for trouble and always finding it, just people who try to be moral. nothing to do with appearance or beliefs or anything, normal to me is meaning somebody that tries to have a decent life for themself and not fuck with anyone else. i'm not opposed to meeting people who are strange ,just not people who are always on drugs and looking for fights or something, people who will fuck up my life.

i can understand what you're talking about cloaking because i try to dress and act inconspicuously but i don't act or express myself like others and everyone notices i'm weird pretty fast
keep poppin pimples is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|