View Single Post
Old 05.06.2016, 08:15 PM   #1892
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by louder
Ok this album is a snoozefest. Don't really get the hype.

Nor do I. I've never been into James Blake, even though that honestly doesn't make sense, even to me. You'd think he'd be right up my alley. But you'd be wrong. His early stuff was ok, but I'd rather hear a million other non-Jamie Xx producer/songsmith dudes than Blake.

I remember when The Acid released their amazing debut album in 2014. I caught on early (it had elements of dub step, grime, dark R&B AND techno... I was helpless!) and I took it into my neighborhood record store and played it for my friends there, and someone said, "this is good... This is what I wish James Blake sounded like," and the owner snapped his fingers and said "that's it!"

Cool moment.

Ok, carry on
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|